We love Node.js. In many ways it's the future. For those of you who also like Node and want a simple example of how to use node-blink1 or just need an HTTP-to-blink(1) adapter without running Blink1Control, here's node-blink1-server. It's the first of many Node projects we'll be creating.
And if you want to explore more of Node with blink(1), here are a few more examples:
- node-red-node-blink1 - Node-RED node to control a blink(1)
- meshblu-blink1 - Meshblu blink(1) connector for use in Octoblu or with other services
- buildblink - monitor continuous integration builds and notify you via blink(1)
- grunt-blink1 - Configures blink(1) inside your Gruntfile
- tweet-blink - real-time visualtion of tweets using blink(1)